Media information for Island Racer
Island Racer annual is crammed with all the latest news from the biggest names racing at the awesome Isle of Man event.
With in depth features from the finest motorcycling writers in the world -including a number of former TT racers - this is going to be a publication no real roads racing fan will want to miss. Perfect bound and featuring full colour throughout its 148 pages, Island Racer, will carry a balance of facts and figures, rider and machine profiles, all spiced with a look at the TT's glorious past.
Island Racer menu
• Production information & contacts
|Format:||Glossy A4 perfect bound Magazine||Magazine website:|
|Average pages:||148||Click here|
|Column specifications (PDF):||Click Here|
• Please note that all prices quoted include full colour.
• VAT at 20% should be added to all prices. (UK Only)
• Advertising cancellations must be sent in writing 6 weeks prior to deadline
Quotes for inserts available on request
FILES: JPGS: TIFFS: EPS (font included): Quark docs (include hi-res graphics and fonts): PDF
GRAPHICS: Resolution 300dpi: Total ink usage 330: CMYK
Type area: 270 x 188
Final trim area: 297.5 x 210
Bleed area: 307.5 x 220
For more information contact:
Steff Woodhouse | 01507 529452 | SWoodhouse@mortons.co.uk
01507 524 004* Direct Line: 01507 529452
MOBILE: 07786 334330 FAX: 01507 529 499
* Please note that telephone calls may be monitored or recorded for quality and training purposes.
• Circulation / Testimonials
Print figure : 21,300
Circulation area: UK, USA, Australia, Canada
Distribution: UK & overseas distribution by MarketForce: Marketforce UK Ltd, 5 Churchill Place, Canary Wharf, London E14 5HU Tel: 02037 879001